× Members

Pip assessors report received today

More
5 years 8 months ago #219111 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessors report received today
Phrank

It certainly can't hurt. :)

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #219113 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip assessors report received today
Thanks for that, Gordon,

That will be in the post tonight first class signed for!

More
5 years 8 months ago #219144 by Orangeblossom
Replied by Orangeblossom on topic Pip assessors report received today
I have the same thing Phrank, this time they are saying might change but previously said chronic and ESA says similar...I'm sending the ESA but I think when the appeals bundle is sent it contains your previous assessments anyway. So that would be helpful to appeals. Shows their inconsistency as well.

More
5 years 8 months ago #219177 by phrank
Hi, Orangeblossom,

Well if they look at old records this is surely a good thing.

Fingers crossed.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220085 by phrank
Hi everyone,

Rang The PIP helpline today to get an up date on my MR. It's around five weeks since it has been on their system, so around 6 or 7 weeks since I initiated the MR.

Don't believe for s minute what the call handler told me. He said that I will hear something in the next few days and if not he will make sure someone calls me to explain.

I've heard some tales when I've rung them before, but that's s new one on me.

Has anyone else ever been told anything like this?

I doubt it.

More
5 years 7 months ago #220097 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip assessors report received today
phrank

They may be seeing a code on your computer record that a DM has actually picked your file up, we know there is also a flag to show that a Decision has been made but the claimant has not been notified. If the latter then it will be 10-14 days before you receive the Decision Letter.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.