× Members

Universal credit advice

More
5 years 8 months ago #216832 by Peter Parker
Replied by Peter Parker on topic Universal credit advice
I have been reading up on UC and I read about regulation 19. Is this regulation protection for those receiving severe disability premium, esa support and pip standard care (My specific benefits)? I am considering asking Job centre plus about this, but don't want to waste my time if its something I've understood incorrectly.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 8 months ago #216837 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Universal credit advice
Peter

No, Regulation 19 transfers the award, not the payments. The current Regulations do not cover SDP as there is no such payment currently in UC, there are a set of draft regulations

assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...tional-regs-2018.pdf

which should cover it, but...

They have just finished a consultation on these and the National Association of Welfare Rights Advisors, the professional body for WRAs, amongst others, have reported significant problems with the proposals.

www.rightsnet.org.uk/forums/viewthread/13023/

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Peter Parker

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.