× Members

DLA to PIP

More
4 years 11 months ago #230141 by Tigerlily11
Replied by Tigerlily11 on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Gordon,

I just had my Capita home assessment. The whole thing lasted one and a half hours and was not as bad as I expected. I was a nervous wreck before it. The assessor said I should hear in about 5 weeks time about the decision and for me not to worry about it. I hope it is good news.

Thank you so much for all your help and advice.

Jessica
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #235275 by Tigerlily11
Hi everyone,

I have received my PIP decision yesterday. I have been awarded enhanced daily living and enhanced mobility until May 2025.
I am so relieved this whole experience is over for a few years at least.

I just want to say a big thank you to you Gordon for all your advice and support. I don’t know what I would have done without your help.
Good luck to everyone going through this process.

Jessica
The following user(s) said Thank You: Carly

More
4 years 8 months ago #235282 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Jessica

Many congratulations on your PIP award. Great to hear.

BIS

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235290 by Tigerlily11
Thank you Bis, it is a big relief.

I was going to ask for a copy of the assessment. How do I go about this and what exactly do I say? Also where do I send any written requests?

Thank you
Jessica

More
4 years 8 months ago #235301 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
Jessica

Write to the DWP office dealing with your claim, the address will be on the Decision Letter, you need to ask for the assessment report (PA4).

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 8 months ago #235335 by Tigerlily11
Thank you Gordon. I will do that tomorrow and thank you again for all your help.

Jessica

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.