× Members

PIP REVIEW

More
5 years 5 months ago #223409 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PIP REVIEW
worrywart - they don't look at rooms and it's not a surprise that she did not ask you to perform any exercises - with three stoma bags that would have been thoroughly irresponsible. Hope you get a positive result after such a long assessment.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: worrywart

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223568 by worrywart
Replied by worrywart on topic PIP REVIEW
Thank you for you reply BIS.

The stress continues as no assessment report has been received by DWP . I phoned CAPITA who said my report is being audited so goodness knows what implications that has.

Very stressful.

More
5 years 4 months ago #223581 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW

worrywart wrote: Thank you for you reply BIS.

The stress continues as no assessment report has been received by DWP . I phoned CAPITA who said my report is being audited so goodness knows what implications that has.

Very stressful.

They randomly select a number of reports each month for auditing, it shouldn't add more than a week or two to the process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #223652 by charles
Replied by charles on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi,
Had F2F on 14/12 and rang DWP for copy of the report few days later but they had not received it, rang again on 2/01 ,still not received it, rang today still not there. I rang Capita they said it was being audited and should be with DWP by the end of the week. Is this standard procedure? Can I request a copy of the report from Capita to be sent to me?
Thank you

More
5 years 4 months ago #223698 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW

charles wrote: Hi,
Had F2F on 14/12 and rang DWP for copy of the report few days later but they had not received it, rang again on 2/01 ,still not received it, rang today still not there. I rang Capita they said it was being audited and should be with DWP by the end of the week. Is this standard procedure? Can I request a copy of the report from Capita to be sent to me?
Thank you

SO as previously stated, some reports are audited.

No, you cannot request a copy of the report from Capita, only the DWP.

Gordon

More
5 years 4 months ago #223715 by Chris
Replied by Chris on topic PIP REVIEW
Hi,
I hope it goes smoothly for you.
I called the DWP today and was informed that for my re-assessment, the waiting time can take 19 weeks from the date of the medical, assuming the DWP received the report from the assessor within a week. In my case it took 2.5 weeks, so I was informed it could take 20 weeks. A lot more than the 6 weeks for new applications...

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris