× Members

Feeling stressed PIP review

More
5 years 4 months ago #222212 by jlm52
Feeling stressed PIP review was created by jlm52
Feeling stressed everytime the post arrives, I returned my completed PIP review form on the 8th October and the postman has delivered 2 brown envelopes in that time (winter fuel allowance) I would like to know are the review results thicker than a usual brown envelope, I think I might get my husband to open it as the waiting is horrible.
Lindsay

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222223 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Feeling stressed PIP review

Lindsay wrote: Feeling stressed everytime the post arrives, I returned my completed PIP review form on the 8th October and the postman has delivered 2 brown envelopes in that time (winter fuel allowance) I would like to know are the review results thicker than a usual brown envelope, I think I might get my husband to open it as the waiting is horrible.
Lindsay

PIP Decision Letters are two or three pages of A4 folded in a brown A5 envelope.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 4 months ago #222231 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Thank you Gordon, have you any idea when I might get the letter I’m hoping I will not have to have another assessment.
Janice

More
5 years 4 months ago #222233 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Linsay

I would have expected you to have heard from about an assessment by now, it would be worth your phoning the Assessment Provider for your postcode to find our what is going on.

www.gov.uk/government/publications/pip-postcode-map-uk

Capita
www.capita-pip.co.uk/contact-us.aspx

IAS (formerly ATOS)
www.mypipassessment.co.uk/contact-us/

You are looking at about 3-5 weeks for a Decision once the DWP have the report.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlm52

More
5 years 4 months ago #222253 by hippyhappy
Replied by hippyhappy on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
I sent off my review form on 19th September. I heard not a word from them until yesterday. I did get my husband to call and check they had received the form. I got my enhanced rate renewed with no medical.
I do know of someone that it took ten months.

I know the waiting is dreadful but hopefully all will be ok.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlm52

More
5 years 4 months ago #222561 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
I have received a message from DWP today saying “Thank you for returning you how your disability affects you form We may need you to attend a consultation with a health professional before we can make our decision, we will contact you again if we do Please call us if any of the details you gave us have changed”

Has anybody had a assessment after getting this message and if so how long did you hear after the text?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.