× Members

Feeling stressed PIP review

More
5 years 4 months ago #222570 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Lindsay

This is a standard message, about 95% of PIP claims require a face to face assessment, best guess for you to hear about an appointment if one is required is 2-4 weeks, they will be booking over the Christmas period.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlm52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 4 months ago #222577 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Lindsay - I had that message - as Gordon says it's a standard one. I got sent a f2f assessment at home about three weeks later.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 3 months ago #224384 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
After sending my review form back in October I had a text on Boxing Day saying I had to attend a assessment miles away from my home, I rang the next day and changed the appointment to today 2 miles from home. Not sure how the assessment went, I silenced my mobile and half way through the interview, the assessor said your phone is going crazy I didn’t hear it, I said I will ignore this, when I came out I checked the call and it was the same number that called yesterday to confirm the appointment, very strange.
When do you think I can ask for a copy of the report?

More
5 years 3 months ago #224389 by Gordon
Lindsay

Give the DWP office dealing with your claim a call next week, they should have the report by then.

Gordon

More
5 years 1 month ago #227991 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Hi again, I have received the decision and have lost mobility! I have submitted a MR with the help of B&W thank you. In the meantime I am going to buy my mobility car.

Can I ask do I have to wait for the V5 for the car to be posted to me or can I just go to the Post Office and tell them I need to change from Nil car Tax to paid?

If I do not get anything on MR I will appeal.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227994 by Gordon
Lindsay

This isn't an area that we deal with in the forum but I think you will need the V5 to change the taxation.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.