× Members

Feeling stressed PIP review

More
5 years 1 week ago #227995 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Lindsay

This isn't an area that we deal with in the forum but I think you will need the V5 to change the taxation.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlm52

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 10 months ago #230828 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
The brown envelope arrived this morning, 10 weeks after submitting a MR no change so I will put in appeal, please could you tell be how long I have to get the appeal documents in, as I have a appointment at the hospital next month and I’m sure I can get further evidence from the hospital. Thank you

More
4 years 10 months ago #230853 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Lindsay

The PIP Appeal guide has links to the SSCS1 form that you will need to complete and the Submissions guide has a complete example that you can use to help you fill it in, you do not need to provide detailed reasons at this stage for your request.

Once your appeal is accepted the DWP will prepare their submission to the hearing and send you a copy, whilst you should wait until you receive this to finish and submit your own, you should start to prepare your own case, an increased award will only be made by your showing that you score the extra points for one, so I would start by going back through your PIP2, the assessment report and the PIP Claim guide to see how you might show this is the case.

If you are hoping to get new evidence then it is very important that any conclusions also state that they apply to the time that you were assessed as well.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jlm52

More
4 years 10 months ago #230952 by jlm52
Replied by jlm52 on topic Feeling stressed PIP review
Thank you so much for your reply, according to HP I do not have any disability! the fact that I had a Giant Cell Tumour in my tibia 35 years ago and have been in chronic pain all that time a HP can see me for 45 minutes and because I did not get upset and looked him in the eye I am cured, I am now buying a bungalow because I cannot manage the stairs sorry rant over

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.