× Members

esa back payment NOT at time of IB transfer

More
5 years 2 days ago #229297 by keeptrying
Replied by keeptrying on topic esa back payment NOT at time of IB transfer
UPDATE
following a failed MR and an accepted tribunal case - which was then lapsed in my favour
and then many months of waiting - calls - letters - requests for info/bank statements etc

I finally have my ESA IR back payment - it is a large amount of money and I am very grateful for it

I just wanted to update to say to people in my situation that it is worth pushing on and on and on
I could not have done it without LOTS of help from others and would have given up many times - since the whole process has taken about 9 months

so if you have received the ESA3 form as part of the IB to ESA migration, but were not eligible at the point of migration, don't give up
If your circumstances changed along the way, and you notified them, and they failed to inform and assess you for IR at that time, then you should keep fighting for what you were entitled to

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 days ago #229309 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic esa back payment NOT at time of IB transfer
Walker

Many congratulations on getting the Decision revised in your favour, well done.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: keeptrying

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.