× Members

PIP REVIEW ASSESSMENT

More
5 years 1 month ago #226414 by DavidMR
Replied by DavidMR on topic PIP REVIEW ASSESSMENT
Ok, thanks for that. Be nice if it didn't get that far but I need to be prepared for the worse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229356 by DavidMR
Replied by DavidMR on topic PIP REVIEW ASSESSMENT
I would like to thank you for your help. All your information was very useful when applying for the Mandatory Reconsideration. After the Mandatory Reconsideration, I was awarded the Enhanced Rate of Daily Living and Enhanced Rate of Mobility. The DWP Case Worker went on my medical evidence and decided that the Assessors Report in part was not accurate. A piece of medical evidence that I had given to the Assessor at the Assessment was not passed to the DWP with her Report which I later sent with my appeal letter. I was originally only awarded the Standard Rate of Daily Living and Mobility after being on the enhanced rate for both before the assessment review. It is good that the DWP looked at the medical evidence and a letter from my GP and decided in my favour. The benefits were backdated. The award is until December 2022.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 11 months ago #229389 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP REVIEW ASSESSMENT
David

Very pleased for you, well done and congratulations.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: DavidMR

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.