× Members

Strange ESA payment.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223638 by Teresa
Replied by Teresa on topic Strange ESA payment.
Hi I’m also In Uk & I’ve received one weeks payment fri, 4th, payment wasn’t due till 11th, I received esa review form in Dec & had to return it back by Dec 25th has this payment been sent because of the form or because of strange payment that everyone is referring to in the thread, thanks in advance

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223660 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Strange ESA payment.

Teresa wrote: Hi I’m also In Uk & I’ve received one weeks payment fri, 4th, payment wasn’t due till 11th, I received esa review form in Dec & had to return it back by Dec 25th has this payment been sent because of the form or because of strange payment that everyone is referring to in the thread, thanks in advance

The only way to know for certain is for you to contact the DWP office dealing with your claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Teresa

More
5 years 3 months ago #223742 by Chaps
Replied by Chaps on topic Strange ESA payment.
The same has happened to me and my worry is that my next payment will not be correct in 2 weeks time. I thought the money paid in was back money what they owed me from transferring from Incapacity to ESA but obviously not.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223984 by ALACH
Replied by ALACH on topic Strange ESA payment.
Hi, same thing here i got one week early ESA half amount paymement. After red this topic i feel better after a day of confusion. Thanks to this site offers a relief and luckily iam a member with. Thanks Gorden.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224655 by Fimara
Replied by Fimara on topic Strange ESA payment.
The answer to this was on the gov website. Payments due that week were being paid in 2 instalments, one week before and one on due date. I got it too.

More
5 years 3 months ago #224695 by Bunny1
Replied by Bunny1 on topic Strange ESA payment.
hi there this has hapned to me too. in london- i got 2 one week payments instead of my usual 2 weeks on a friday its worrying as i wonder will it affect housing and council tax benefit? happened to a friend in london too . any more info??

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.