× Members

Strange ESA payment.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223513 by EH
Replied by EH on topic Strange ESA payment.
This is a relief to hear. I too got my usual fortnightly payment last Thursday and then today got a weekly (half) payment. I was rather worried as to why. Thank you for the information Gordon.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 months ago #223552 by billybeaver
Replied by billybeaver on topic Strange ESA payment.
I was going to ask Gorden the same question as I also received one weeks payment today as I was wondering what was going on as I got paid two weeks paid last Thursday. Thank you Gorden and everybody else who wrote the same question. I won’t need to phone them up tomorrow now
Thank you
Bb

More
5 years 3 months ago #223560 by geordie52
Replied by geordie52 on topic Strange ESA payment.
They posted a note on the Gov.uk site to say ESA payments due w/c 7th Jan would/may be split into two weekly payments because of Christmas.
This could have helped if they told us in advance. Instead, they just cause confusion and stress... Yeah, happy new year!
Looks like they are starting 2019 as they mean to carry on.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bunny, Willa1 , Paul

More
5 years 3 months ago #223561 by Bunny
Replied by Bunny on topic Strange ESA payment.
Same thing happened to me. I'd just returned the form re calculating whether I was entitled to back payments etc so was dreading giving them any information around Christmas as usual only to end up losing out again. So came on here to find out if anyone else had any ideas.
This is always my first port of call. Glad we have here to come.....:)
The following user(s) said Thank You: geordie52

More
5 years 3 months ago #223589 by James
Replied by James on topic Strange ESA payment.
Same here members . 1 week esa . Usually paid every 2week . Due next tue .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Paul

More
5 years 3 months ago #223613 by suemccaff
Replied by suemccaff on topic Strange ESA payment.
Relieved to find I'm not the only one and its a glitch! Same thing; not due until next Wednesday but got a half payment this week.

I came straight to this site when I realised there was a problem as I knew you'd have the answer!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.