× Members

inheritance on ESA and DLA HB

More
5 years 2 months ago #225415 by celia239
Replied by celia239 on topic inheritance on ESA and DLA HB
have you any idea when I should send in bank statements? as pointed out earlier I get different versions from different dwp staff when I call up. some say once a month, others say when I reach just over or below 6k others say every time my money changes below £250

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225427 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic inheritance on ESA and DLA HB

Silentio wrote: have you any idea when I should send in bank statements? as pointed out earlier I get different versions from different dwp staff when I call up. some say once a month, others say when I reach just over or below 6k others say every time my money changes below £250

So, as I said in my last post

"it would every time your savings are reduced by £250."

but there is no point contacting them until you actually are entitled to an ESA(IR) payment which is why I said to use one of the calculators.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.