× Members

Being forced from PIP to attendance allowance

More
5 years 2 months ago #224572 by VWA
I rang Wolverhampton again this morning. They now say that when I won my tribunal that no review date was set and DWP made a short term award. Because of this I have to make another claim using the 40 page PIP1003 (Which if , as I suspect, it is treated as a stand alone claim with no connection to the original claims will fail because of my present age )
Help

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #224603 by Gordon
VWA

I can only repeat what I have already told you, this is a renewal of an existing award and not a new claim so there should be no problem, the PIP2 is the form used for this process.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.