× Members

pip review assessment home visit

More
5 years 2 months ago #225956 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic pip review assessment home visit
Linda

I would get your Psychologist to either copy the DWP in on their letter or send it to them in preference to ATOS as only the DM can change the Decision.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 months ago #225997 by linda
Replied by linda on topic pip review assessment home visit
Gordon
Thank you so much for this. I am very grateful for your help
Linda

More
5 years 2 months ago #226340 by linda
Hi Gordon
Just bit of update 're this whole situation. I have logged formal complaint with ATOS 're health professional concerned and have also spoken to HCPC as he is registered as paramedic. They have agreed to look into this for me. I have also spoken to DM who wrote report highlighting my concerns that report was clearly in fit for purpose and why also would be putting everything in writing. I spoke with her manager yesterday who informed me that they were going to be escalating complaint to the national complaints team and so will be calling in a few days. I've never heard of this team and somehow feel being fobbed off yet again. Have you heard of them? Thanks linda

More
5 years 2 months ago #226380 by Gordon
Linda

It may be that IAS (ATOS) handle complaints centrally rather than in the assessment centre, I can't find a copy of their complaints procedure online.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 months ago #226448 by linda
Gordon
Thank you. Sorry I didnt make it clear in my last message but to clarify after discussing report and subsequent decision directly with DECISION MAKER who made decision on my award , she passed my concerns to her manager who has decided to 'escalate' my complaint to this so called national complaints team which ive never heard of. A member of staff also let it slip prior to this call that I was listed as 'vulnerable claimant' - Not sure what this means but guess this may have sth do do as to why my concerns have been escalated in this way? thanks linda

More
5 years 2 months ago #226461 by Gordon
Linda

Now I am confused, the DWP has nothing to do with the IAS complaints procedure and I would not expect them to carry out any investigation.

Gordon

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.