× Members

PIP Decision Letter

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #226987 by CAP
Replied by CAP on topic PIP Decision Letter
Hi Gordon,
I lost all interest in writing the MR yesterday so have decided to crack on with it today and try and get it finished. So as well as undermining the assessor's opinions & conclusions is this just based on the activity /descriptors or can it also be about the functional history / mental state / observations etc? One thing that sticks out to me initially is on the currrent medication and treatment page on my report.
When i've looked at the example / sample pip medical report on this site it shows that it lists all of the medications & side effects where as on mine it says - Sleep aid,stomach acid,pain relief for severe pain.2nd line antidepressant.He can be light headed and forgetful.
I'm on 8 different medications with a lot of side effects.So can I pick fault with this as well or is there no point?
Thanks
CAP

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #226997 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Decision Letter
CAP

If it helps you score points then do it but if it doesn't help with this then I would ignore it, you don't want to dilute your message.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: CAP

More
4 years 10 months ago #231132 by CAP
Replied by CAP on topic PIP Decision Letter
Hi Gordon,
I finally got the dreaded brown envelope through the door today with the decision on my Mandatory Reconsideration which was submitted ages ago.Fully expecting it to be exactly the same as the original award notice of 8 points daily living & 8 points mobility.How very wrong I was, 14 points daily living & 18 points mobility, so enhanced rate for both.
I just wanted to say a massive Thank You for all of your help that you gave me whilst I was tirelessly filling in the paperwork and at times ready to say, sod it I really can't be bothered with it anymore, but everytime I asked you a question,you came back with the answer and without your help I really think that I would have just binned it and I am so glad that I didn't. I could have just been happy and made do with the 8 points for each which I was originally awarded, but I believed that I should have entitled to more and quite clearly ,I was.
So once again, Thank You So So Much for all of your help and hopefully it will show other people that there is still a chance of being successful with a mandatory reconsideration,even if it's a small chance ,don't throw the towel in, as I'm glad that I didn't.
Thanks
CAP
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon, ivyfox

More
4 years 10 months ago #231138 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Decision Letter
CAP

I'm really pleased for you that is a terrific result, congratulations and well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP @MR

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #231149 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic PIP Decision Letter
That's great news - well done and the relief must be huge .

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.