× Members

DLA to PIP

More
5 years 3 weeks ago #228625 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP
cbrad

The PIP2 is returned to the DWP where it and any evidence that you attach will be scanned, so you should not need to send the information separately to the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: cbrad

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229221 by cbrad
Replied by cbrad on topic DLA to PIP
At last I’ve completed the pip2 form with evidence which came to 86 pages in all and have sent it by special delivery to arrive on Monday by 1.00pm keeping a copy of everything I sent.

How long is it now before I hear about if I will need a face to face meeting and how do they tell you by phone or in writing.

If I don’t need a face to face meeting how long are decisions taking at the moment, on the letter I had from pip it said around 16 weeks.

Thank you

Cbrad

More
5 years 2 weeks ago #229224 by Gordon
cbrad

Best guess is 4-8 weeks to hear about an assessment and we are currently stating 10 weeks for a Decision based on feedback in the forum.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 10 months ago #231939 by cbrad
Hi Mods,
I have today received a letter from pip stating that “ we now have all the information we need to make a decision” which was dated 31/5/19.

Does this mean I won’t have to go for a face to face assessment? and if so any idea on how long decisions are taking at present.

Once again many thanks for your advice

cbrad

More
4 years 10 months ago #231952 by Gordon
cbrad

Yes, this means the assessor has been able to do a Paper Based Review, a Decision could be anytime from 6-10 weeks from the date of the assessment.

Gordon

More
4 years 10 months ago #231984 by cbrad
Thank you for your reply Gordon,

can I now ask for a copy of the assessment report or do I have to wait until the decision is made.

Do I write to the pip 9 address at Wolverhampton for a copy of the report and is there any reference number for the report that I should quote.

Thank you

cbrad

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.