× Members

PIP Tribunal

More
5 years 1 month ago #225995 by marcus
PIP Tribunal was created by marcus
I wonder if anyone could help. I am due to attend my sons tribunal for PIP (switching from DLA) on Friday. My son is 17 has frontal lobe damage, adhd, and autism. after his assessment with ATOS he became very upset with hearing negative things about him and he doesn't want to attend the hearing on Friday. can I go as his DWP appointee or will they want him there too?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #226003 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PIP Tribunal
Marcus

Contact the Clerk of the Court at the venue and ask them to ask the Judge assigned to your son's appeal if it would be OK if your son does not attend but you do, make it clear that you are his DWP appointee.

It shouldn't be a problem.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.