× Members

DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC

More
5 years 2 months ago #226696 by Pingu
Replied by Pingu on topic DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC
Thanks again Gordon,

Ironically I’ve been laid low by a stinker of a cold so not been back here until
Now. Not quite sure I understand but have only skimmed answer so will go back and have a read

Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227199 by Pingu
Replied by Pingu on topic DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC
Hi Gordon,

I’m sorry but I don’t understand this as well as I think I should l, but more also how it applies to my position

Is it as simple as, should I be placed in the LCWRA of UC I’ll get my current level of UC of

£317.75 (or whatever the change amount is) plus approx another £328.32 - and you’re just saying the figures will change slightly in new financial year, then I’ve understood it - if it’s as simple as I’d be entitled to roughly £300+ payments for UC plus the added on element for LCWRA then can you just confirm and that way I can make rough financial calculations

At present I’m not even aware of severe disability premium but it’s somethimg I’ll look into thanks.

Also just as an aside are the WCAs likely to be at same location as my PIP face to face assessment?

Thanks

More
5 years 1 month ago #227206 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic DLA to PIP Success - Now for ESA / UC
Pingu

Yes, Your UC payments would be increased by £328.32 is you are assessed to have LCWRA.

I would expect the assessment centres for your WCA to be different from the one you attended for your PIP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.