× Members

RE: Returning your ESA 50 close to the deadline

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #227310 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic RE: Returning your ESA 50 close to the deadline
Thank you so much for that. :)

And to add last time I did what is suggested on here and sent a copy to the decision maker at the same time.

Where will I find the address to that this time around.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227313 by Gordon
Just Me

It will be on any letter you have received from the DWP about your ESA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk

More
5 years 1 month ago #227323 by JeBa
I'd recommend sending it by special delivery for next day by 1 pm, but also when at the post office don't seal the envelope and ask to write the special delivery number on the top of one of the documents. Therefore, if it arrives and is held at which ever centre or Wolverhampton post depot for longer than it should, evidence exists it was sent by special delivery in time. Seal up the envelope and hand back to post person and wave it adios
The following user(s) said Thank You: AVMSurvivor

More
5 years 1 month ago #227568 by catvinnat
Replied by catvinnat on topic RE: Returning your ESA 50 close to the deadline
make sure you keep a screenshot of the tracking showing its been delivered

• s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
  • Topic Author
More
5 years 1 month ago #227645 by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk
Replied by s.jmoore@blueyonder.co.uk on topic RE: Returning your ESA 50 close to the deadline

Jeba wrote: I'd recommend sending it by special delivery for next day by 1 pm, but also when at the post office don't seal the envelope and ask to write the special delivery number on the top of one of the documents. Therefore, if it arrives and is held at which ever centre or Wolverhampton post depot for longer than it should, evidence exists it was sent by special delivery in time. Seal up the envelope and hand back to post person and wave it adios

Thanks. I did send it off yesterday for via next day delivery by 1 o'clock, but I'm afraid I didn't see this post in time, so I hope It arrives okay as the deadline is tomorrow.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.