× Members

CLAIM "DELETED & NEEDS REBUILDING"

More
5 years 1 month ago #227685 by DC
my last three payments have been messed up. They have credited as jsa & the last one went in a week early at the wrong amount & has left my budgetting in chaos. I will now have no money for 2 weeks. I rang ESA & was told " due to too many changes, my claim needs deleting & rebuilding on the sysytem & payments are being paid manually"

Can anyone shed some light on this please? its really adding to my anxiety. Could it be due to my pip appeal?

What makes a claim get deleted & rebuilt????

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227688 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic CLAIM "DELETED & NEEDS REBUILDING"
D C

It's nothing to do with your PIP appeal.

Best guess is that someone made a mistake adding something to your ESA record and have then made the situation worse trying to correct the error. The JSA reference is because the ESA payment system is piggybacked on the JSA one so manual payments show as JSA.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.