× Members

tribunal and reassessment

More
5 years 1 month ago #227924 by rubyjayden
tribunal and reassessment was created by rubyjayden
Hi Gordon

Looking for advice, I have received my tribunal date for an appeal , this relates to last year April 2018 claim (Taken 10/11months to hear from them). My question is I have completed a new ESA50 for this year.
I feel they will contact me soon re a medical assessment. I dont really think it is worth going to tribunal now, re getting into the support group, because it does not mean even if I win the appeal for the support group, I will get it again for this year if and when I go for a new medical assessment?
Apart for the small difference of back payment currently getting approx £102 per week. I do not think it is worth the stress of going to tribunal, I would think this is quite a common occurrence with ESA appeals, I would very much appreciate your view/comments on this I would be most grateful.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 month ago #227932 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic tribunal and reassessment
louisey

I answered this for you yesterday

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...nal-and-reassessment

You can always find your recent posts by clicking on your forum name as it appears on the site, for example; to the left of your post above.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.