× Members

Will this go for or against me?

More
5 years 1 week ago #228938 by CoolgirlM
Replied by CoolgirlM on topic Will this go for or against me?

Ellen wrote: I put in my MR on 30th Jan - have been told they will inform me of the result before the 7th may.

Wow! That is a hell of a wait!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #228944 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Will this go for or against me?
I know! I love the way we get given time limits of return forms in a month and the DWP can take far longer ( leaving me in a state of worry and dreading the post each day )
The following user(s) said Thank You: ivyfox, CoolgirlM

More
5 years 1 week ago #228964 by CoolgirlM
I’m anxious about receiving mail, then get anxious when I get mail and my decision letter isn’t there.

More
4 years 10 months ago #231060 by CoolgirlM

Ellen wrote: I put in my MR on 30th Jan - have been told they will inform me of the result before the 7th may.

Have you heard back from them yet Ellen?

More
4 years 10 months ago #231072 by Ellen
Replied by Ellen on topic Will this go for or against me?
Finally yes- they put my mobility back up to standard instead of nothing), and gave me the same ehanced care. Also made my award for 5 years not 1! ( and that was just on the MR so no appeal tribunal this time
The following user(s) said Thank You: Waylay, CoolgirlM

More
4 years 10 months ago #231098 by CoolgirlM

Ellen wrote: Finally yes- they put my mobility back up to standard instead of nothing), and gave me the same ehanced care. Also made my award for 5 years not 1! ( and that was just on the MR so no appeal tribunal this time

That is great news, especially the length of award :). I’m still waiting on the result of my MR.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Margo14

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.