× Members

Identifying People for 10 Year Light Touch of PIP

More
5 years 2 days ago #229574 by Asbo
Good luck with your too Cat In A Hat.

I just submitted a reply but it said it was a duplicate, I hope you got the earlier one. Apologies for delay in response. I am having to do an MR too

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 days ago #229576 by Asbo
So sorry Jan. That is awful, six months reassessment at 66. It's clear that the nearer you are to pension age the more they are hassling us and causing us distress. I am very suspicious and think something is going and they have had a directive so they don't have to continue paying us PIP after retirement
Best wishes

More
5 years 2 days ago #229577 by Asbo
Sorry to hear Chris. I have lost both enhanced and only got standard DL so have just put in an MR. I have mobility for twenty years

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.