× Members

taniusha

More
5 years 1 week ago #229318 by taniusha
taniusha was created by taniusha
I have such situation; I was about 4 years on ESA support group. In 2018 to me made revaluation, and transferred me to ESA activity group. I not agreed with such decision and gave appeal (after obligatory consideration). My case is in Tribunal, and I am in expectation of the decision. But, DWP, without waiting for the judgment, I appointed to me new work capability assessment. Whether new revaluation can be appointed to me? And what should I do in such situation?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229326 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic taniusha
taniusha

I'm afraid the DWP are entitled to reassess your current award and you must comply or you risk your claim being closed.

Your appeal re-makes the Decision you appealed and is entirely separate from this reassessment.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 1 week ago #229334 by taniusha
Replied by taniusha on topic taniusha
how often DWP can do reassesst? what form does my GP have to fill? how I can know when and what will write my GP to DWP?

More
5 years 1 week ago - 5 years 1 week ago #229335 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic taniusha
taniusha

The DWP can reassess an ESA award at any time after three months have elapsed since the last Decision.

It's actually unlikely that they will contact your GP but if they do it will be with an ESA113 form, see

www.gov.uk/government/publications/esa11...thcare-practitioners

They can contact your GP both before any face to face assessment and after, the former is more likely.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 5 years 1 week ago by Gordon.

More
5 years 1 week ago #229336 by taniusha
if the last decision was wrong and matter in tribunal, then DWP cannot appoint other assessment so far there is no decision?

More
5 years 1 week ago #229337 by taniusha
I understand that DWP can request information from my GP at any time. why you did not report that I can see any information which concerns me, I can see the first? what does your help consist here in?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.