× Members

taniusha

More
5 years 2 days ago #229338 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic taniusha

taniusha wrote: if the last decision was wrong and matter in tribunal, then DWP cannot appoint other assessment so far there is no decision?

Yes, there was a Decision, from your post it placed you in the WRAG.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMerlin486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 2 days ago #229339 by Gordon

taniusha wrote: I understand that DWP can request information from my GP at any time. why you did not report that I can see any information which concerns me, I can see the first? what does your help consist here in?

I'm sorry but I don't know what you are asking, can you rephrase your question?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
5 years 2 days ago #229341 by taniusha
Replied by taniusha on topic taniusha
after I submitted the appeal whether have the right of DWP to me to appoint an interview in jobcenterplus if in the decision it is specified that I am not suitable for work?

More
5 years 2 days ago #229342 by Gordon

taniusha wrote: after I submitted the appeal whether have the right of DWP to me to appoint an interview in jobcenterplus if in the decision it is specified that I am not suitable for work?

Until your appeal is heard and you are hopefully put back in the SG you are in the WRAG and are required to attend Work Focussed Interviews and to participate in Work Related Activity subject to any limitations that might result from your conditions.

Gordon

More
5 years 2 days ago #229344 by taniusha
I do not think that it is the correct answer. on wrag of an interview, adviser explained to me as soon as I made the appeal, all interviews in relation to me have to stop.?

More
5 years 2 days ago #229345 by taniusha
if, the tribunal made the decision that 2 years (from the moment of the decision of tribunal), and DWP do me revaluation in 1 year of date of the decision of tribunal, it is correct?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.