Login FormClose

Free, fortnightly PIP, ESA and UC Updates

Our fortnightly bulletin, with over 80,000 subscribers, is the UK's leading source of benefits news. Find out what's changing, how it affects you and how to prepare. Our mailing list is securely managed by icontact in the US.
Welcome, Guest
Username: Password:
Remember me
Members

TOPIC: taniusha

taniusha 3 weeks 6 days ago #229373

• Gordon
  • Away

taniusha wrote: I do not think that it is the correct answer. on wrag of an interview, adviser explained to me as soon as I made the appeal, all interviews in relation to me have to stop.?

I'm afraid what you have been told is incorrect! Appealing a Decision does not exempt your from WFIs and WRA although your JC+ advisor may choose not to send you on some WRA such as training courses.

Failing to comply with the JC+ requests can lead to your benefit being sanctioned.

Gordon
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMerlin486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

taniusha 3 weeks 6 days ago #229374

• Gordon
  • Away

taniusha wrote: if, the tribunal made the decision that 2 years (from the moment of the decision of tribunal), and DWP do me revaluation in 1 year of date of the decision of tribunal, it is correct?

ESA awards do not include an award length or reassessment date so the Tribunal was making a recommendation on when you should be reassessed, their recommendation is not binding on the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

taniusha 3 weeks 5 days ago #229529

Gordon wrote: taniusha

It's actually unlikely that they will contact your GP but if they do it will be with an ESA113 form, see

www.gov.uk/government/publications/esa11...thcare-practitioners

First time i have seen that form and now I have I can see how important it is for a GP to complete on your behalf.

Moderators: GordonSarah MartinGaryBIS