× Members

taniusha

More
4 years 11 months ago #229373 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic taniusha

taniusha wrote: I do not think that it is the correct answer. on wrag of an interview, adviser explained to me as soon as I made the appeal, all interviews in relation to me have to stop.?

I'm afraid what you have been told is incorrect! Appealing a Decision does not exempt your from WFIs and WRA although your JC+ advisor may choose not to send you on some WRA such as training courses.

Failing to comply with the JC+ requests can lead to your benefit being sanctioned.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: TheMerlin486

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #229374 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic taniusha

taniusha wrote: if, the tribunal made the decision that 2 years (from the moment of the decision of tribunal), and DWP do me revaluation in 1 year of date of the decision of tribunal, it is correct?

ESA awards do not include an award length or reassessment date so the Tribunal was making a recommendation on when you should be reassessed, their recommendation is not binding on the DWP.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 11 months ago #229529 by TheMerlin486
Replied by TheMerlin486 on topic taniusha

Gordon wrote: taniusha

It's actually unlikely that they will contact your GP but if they do it will be with an ESA113 form, see

www.gov.uk/government/publications/esa11...thcare-practitioners

First time i have seen that form and now I have I can see how important it is for a GP to complete on your behalf.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.