× Members

Transfer from indefinite dla to pip

More
4 years 11 months ago #230767 by Kelly1980
Replied by Kelly1980 on topic Transfer from indefinite dla to pip
Thanks Gary I just think my main concern was going in the wheelchair as I'm not allowed to put any weight on my right ankle the full recovery of my ankle will be about 18 month as the operation was only done in March,I just thought that because I cant walk that this will go against my mobility needs because I cant show them how I struggle, I've received my f2f letter today an noticed it said the assesor has looked at my report which I think was rather quick as I have sent lots of evidence with it ,is it true that they actually look at the full report, and does dwp only go of the assessors report ,

Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #230783 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Transfer from indefinite dla to pip
Hi Kelly

I cannot answer the question 'is it true that they actually look at the full report' as I have never shadowed an assessor but one would hope they did although some of the cases I have come across I have my doubts.
What does go down well at tribunal's are day diaries especially for claimants who's condition varies on a day to day basis.
Remember the majority of people fail at the first hurdle, only a small percentage go on to request a mandatory reconsideration and then appeal, those that go on to appeal have a high rate of succeeding.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Kelly1980

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.