× Members

Contibution/income related ESA and savings

More
4 years 11 months ago #231200 by keeptrying
Replied by keeptrying on topic Contibution/income related ESA and savings
basically your contribution part would remain intact
and the IR part would be reduced
If we take your savings as £13500, then there is a £1 deduction for every £250 or part of - over £6k
so that would be £30 deducted from the Income related amount, NOT the cont. amount

If you are only getting £37 IR amount it would go from that
but i am not sure exactly which IR premiums you are getting as none are that amount

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231202 by kez
Thank you very much Gordon

This site has never failed to impress over the time I have been a member whether just for advice on issues or help towards achieving the award for benifit that's rightfully yours. for under 50p a week its amazing.

More
4 years 11 months ago #231204 by kez
Hi walker I get £148,20 a week paid fortnightly so I took the £111.65 of which gave me £37

the compliance office showed me and told me the form they had received which stated I was on CB/IR ESA so assuming this is correct

More
4 years 11 months ago #231205 by kez
Walker sorry forgot to say the compliance officer quickly worked it out saying £25-30 I would lose per week

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.