× Members

Pip Light Touch Review

More
4 years 9 months ago #234339 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Light Touch Review
phrank

ESA claimants will not be exempted from further assessment without a further WCA being carried out.

Also, whilst your GP letter might be supportive with additional evidence and a completed ESA50, on its own it does not address the ESA Descriptors and may well not produce the results you are looking for.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 9 months ago #234340 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip Light Touch Review
Thanks, Gordon,

Yes I think I realise this and that's the main reason I am holding out.

I just wondered if it might be possible that when I return the form with evidence etc there is a possibility of an assessment to be paper based?

Phrank.

More
4 years 9 months ago #234341 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Pip Light Touch Review

phrank wrote: I just wondered if it might be possible that when I return the form with evidence etc there is a possibility of an assessment to be paper based?

Phrank.

Unfortunately, there is no way to guarantee this.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 9 months ago #234342 by phrank
Replied by phrank on topic Pip Light Touch Review
Once again, thanks.

Unfortunately, it's a case of wait and see.

Phrank.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.