× Members

Camly's PIP

More
4 years 8 months ago #236187 by LilacGem
Replied by LilacGem on topic Camly's PIP

BIS wrote: Hi Camly91

Give them until the middle of this week and then ring up and request a copy of your assessment report. You can do this before you receive the decision. It takes 6 - 10 days to arrive - sometimes sooner.

Hopefully, you will receive it before the decision. If you do and there are issues with it - you can write to the decision-maker.

If the decision comes out you can apply for a mandatory reconsideration and then you write to them challenging the assessment report.

BIS

rang today & they said the report had not yet been sent over... my assessment was last Tuesday so today being wed that's 8 days ago.... is that normal or reason for concern.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236188 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Camly's PIP
Hi Camily91

No, it's not a particular cause for concern. Some assessors are really quick about loading them up and others less so. A few weeks ago there were some system problems which only seemed to affect certain parts of the country and reports were taking a while to get loaded up. It's a bore but leave it a couple more days and try again.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: LilacGem

More
4 years 8 months ago #236209 by LilacGem
oh well that's a relief! thanks.

Presumably the decision maker doesn't have yet then either

More
4 years 8 months ago #236211 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Camly's PIP
Hi Camly91

If it's not available on the system you're right to assume it's not yet with the Decision Maker.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 4 months ago #241226 by LilacGem
It took 2 wks for the assessor to send the report to DWP, glad I got it as it was pretty inaccurate so had plenty of time to plan for MR.

Got standard care & enhanced mobility decision, decided not to MR although I sure I should have got 17 rather than the 11 points awarded for care. Proving it is another matter so decided to be thankful for small mercies!

Thanks so much to B&W for the brilliant guides & support helping me to present my case truthfully & fully, couldn't have got that result with your help i'm sure, I would have fallen into one of the many pitfalls.

Many thanks to you all

More
4 years 4 months ago #241228 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Camly's PIP
Camly

Very pleased to hear you received an award that you can live with, well done.

Gordon

Tags: @RESULT @PIP

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.