× Members

DLA to PIP

More
4 years 5 months ago #240729 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Ben

Length of times do seem to vary at the moment for PIP - so it's hard to give you a definitive answer. In some areas, it seems to be within a month, yet some are taking up to ten weeks to receive the date for a face to face.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240755 by Esme999
Replied by Esme999 on topic DLA to PIP
Ben I am in Scotland and waited 23 weeks from the date DWP received my completed PIP DLA to PIP transition.

More
4 years 5 months ago #240799 by wing
Replied by wing on topic DLA to PIP
I waited three weeks for a f2f appointment and they gave me a home assessment one without me requesting it. Then they phoned me two days before the f2f and cancelled it and gave me another date two
two weeks later because the MP was unavailable. I’m in Hertfordshire.
Just hope they don’t cancel again.

More
4 years 3 months ago #242683 by Ben
Replied by Ben on topic DLA to PIP
If i decide not to go ahead with my dla to pip claim could that trigger off a reassessment for my esa ?

More
4 years 3 months ago #242690 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA to PIP
Hi Ben

There's no reason why it should do.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.