× Members

Apologies-how do I find my qu & any answers?

More
4 years 8 months ago #236368 by Anna
Please can you tell me how to find if my qu was approved and if there's been any answers please?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 8 months ago - 4 years 8 months ago #236371 by BIS
Hi aej02

All you have to do is click on your name which is highlighted in blue in the box above and it will take you to your profile where all posts you have asked are sitting.

This is the last question you asked about 5 days ago which I approved and answered.

www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/forum/10-dla-e...29406-pip-form-query

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 8 months ago by BIS.

More
4 years 8 months ago #236389 by Anna
Thank you for that. When I click on my name in blue my posts aren't listed it is blank?? Sorry to be a pain

More
4 years 8 months ago #236402 by BIS
Hi aej02

Sign out. Clear your browsing history, close any tabs you have open, reboot your computer or laptop and then try logging in again. If that doesn't work you will have to contact This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 7 months ago #236498 by Anna
It's working on my computer but not on my phone. Can anyone help me with this? Sorry to be a pain

More
4 years 7 months ago #236507 by BIS
Hi aej02

The same still applies - clear your browsing history on your mobile and see if that solves it. I know trying to access the site on a mobile isn't great.

BIS

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.