× Members

Compliance officer

More
4 years 6 months ago #237480 by stephen
Compliance officer was created by stephen
Hi has anyone had a compliance telephone interview I had one gone though the id then housing people living in our home then finance that completed then he said someone had repoted me I know who it was
It's totally malicious these people need to be stoped has anyone else expireanced this and what did you do how do you find out the outcome

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #237487 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Compliance officer
sinbad

We do have members who have these phone calls, some have even been required to attend a face to face interview. Unfortunately, the DWP have a legal obligation to investigate all reports of fraud.

The investigator will prepare a report that is then sent to a Decision Maker to decide if there is any need to pursue the matter further, this could take another 2-6 weeks I'm afraid.

Gordon

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #237491 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic Compliance officer
Thanks Gordon what I was saying is the people that report us for being disabled need to get a life because I am now going to worry even more and I have done nothing wrong

More
4 years 6 months ago #237492 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Compliance officer

sinbad wrote: Thanks Gordon what I was saying is the people that report us for being disabled need to get a life because I am now going to worry even more and I have done nothing wrong

Unfortunately, malicious reports make up a significant part of the total.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #237494 by stephen
Replied by stephen on topic Compliance officer
Such a shame the dwp can't claim all the cost back from the malicious callers oh yes but it all anonymous

More
4 years 6 months ago #237506 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Compliance officer
I had one of these last year and was totally devastated by it . Turned out it was a neighbor who we had been best of friends with for years - purely malicious

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.