× Members

Compliance officer

More
4 years 7 months ago #237546 by MrFibro
Replied by MrFibro on topic Compliance officer
Hi Herts,

How did you know it was a best friend? Were you suspicious of him/ her or them. Had you had a fall out to. Did you confront the ex best friend/s. Did they confess to your or you found out from someone else they told, and they told you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 7 months ago #237555 by Mossy
Replied by Mossy on topic Compliance officer
Apparently the tone of the initial telephone report was ranting on about a disabled space I have ... and also the fact my son was living with us .

Said neighbors had mentioned same two facts two weeks before jokingly ... it was just too much of a coincidence .

To be honest I’m so poorly & it came as such a shock someone could be so mean I actually went into complete decline which flared my autoimmune disease up
which still hasn’t settled . No I didn’t confront them , they both were terminal . Compliance officer was very kind to me over it
The following user(s) said Thank You: MrFibro

More
4 years 7 months ago #237613 by JLP
Replied by JLP on topic Compliance officer
Sinbad, We did in 2010, they sent a letter first and then came round to our house. It was terrible. It turned out to be one of my partners best friends. All it was was I was living at my partners house as I had been in hospital and was too ill to return to my own house for months. I wonder who these people are who do this. Evil I’d say

More
4 years 6 months ago #237752 by Carly
Replied by Carly on topic Compliance officer
Yes I was reported for running a dog kennels from my one bedroom courtyard garden flat!
I went along and saw the compliance offer in an interview room at the local JC. Once he had established the report was malicious and without foundation (just by my answers) he was fine. BUT he did ask questions about where was my last holiday and how long I went for, which really wasn't relevant.
Stick to the truth and you will be fine.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.