× Members

Head Injury (TBI) DLA to PIP

More
4 years 6 months ago #239848 by KTM
Replied by KTM on topic Head Injury (TBI) DLA to PIP

BIS wrote: Hi KTM

Only you can decide whether or not to continue you with your application. I will say that I know several people like you who have had very little medical input over a number of years (even decades) and it has not stopped them making a successful PIP application.

BIS

Just an update that I did pull my claim before the return extension. I had the form ready to go and sealed but couldn't face the thought of justifying myself in assessment (with visual inspection of the outside by someone I'd have no confidence in to make a judgement) so didn't send it and there it now sits in my filing cabinet. I've had the DWP letter saying benefit stopped and the package from Motability to inform that my worry free days of getting around are at an end in a few weeks. All rather depressing stuff as I'm sure that most are aware of anyway :(

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.