× Members

PIP MR to Tribunal

More
4 years 6 months ago #238311 by Fred
Replied by Fred on topic PIP MR to Tribunal
Thanks guys. I wouldn’t be human if I didn’t feel anger. You are absolutely right though, yesterday was my initial venting and on Monday I will get my tribunal form done first. I’m channeling all my anger into getting everything organised which tbh I’ve done from the start.

My advice to anyone else is to prepare for the worst from the start, that doesn’t mean treat your face to face as a negative, just go into it with a cynical view internally that even when they ask you a question that may not seem linked to your disabilities, be prepared to make the link yourself. If the assessor is nice, don’t let your guard down.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.