× Members

ESA 50

More
4 years 6 months ago #239330 by jama
Replied by jama on topic ESA 50
Thank you Gordon.

You did not give view on ESA appeal.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239339 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50
jama

I'm sorry, I did not realise you had asked a question about your ESA.

You are in the Support Group, why would you want to appeal? The Decision is about the award not how it has been made.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 6 months ago #239440 by jama
Hi

Upon making LT54 an evidence for PIP award I was wondering PIP tribunal will think that I have score 0 in all but 1 description due to not sending the ESA 50.
So thinking at atleast tell DWP or HP Provider to consider the form and award me points accordingly.

More
4 years 6 months ago - 4 years 6 months ago #239453 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic ESA 50
Jama

The DWP is under no obligation to do this and realistically they won't. The DM can only go on what is in the report and from your post, there is no more information and they are not going to refer it back to the assessor as they have already made the most favourable award they can.

I understand why you want a fuller report and the additional points but you are going to have to find another way of supporting your PIP claim.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 6 months ago by Gordon.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239465 by jama
Thank you Gordon.I got you now.

More
4 years 6 months ago #239715 by jama
Hi Gordon

What is the latest update of permissible work for ESA Support group, and what are the disadvantages for future reviews if I do few hours a week ?
Do I have to inform ESA and PIP if start permissible work?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.