× Members

Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?

More
4 years 4 months ago #242279 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?
Hi Mosala
Sorry for responding late, I think my decision was Jan 17, but I can't remember what date it was relooked at for the new OPD mobility rule, but definitely quite some time ago.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 4 months ago #242331 by mosala
Replied by mosala on topic Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?
Cruella, Was that 17 Jan 2017? Did they ever get back to you to say whether or not you qualifed for the back date?

More
4 years 3 months ago #242509 by jim555
Replied by jim555 on topic Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?
Hi, Can any members on this thread help with valuable information i am seeking re PA4 descriptor wording or decision letter 11f please? I have a few new posts in the forum.. please help if you can. Thank you James

How was the tribunal awarding 11f descriptor and did you rely heavily on evidence supporting the majority of days element?

More
4 years 3 months ago #242510 by jim555
Replied by jim555 on topic Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?
Hi please can you help with my recent posts on forum relating to 11f descriptor wording and dates please? Many Thanks James

More
4 years 3 months ago #242687 by Perdita
Replied by Perdita on topic Backdating PIP to 2016 after rule change?
Hi Mosala
Sorry for the delay, just noticed your question. The decision was beg to mid Jan 2017, they relooked at it many months ago/possibly 2019, I can't remember. I just recall a letter that mentioned mobility and how they had looked at my claim again but said no change in award. I had accepted the Jan 2017 decision (reluctantly!) and was hoping the 'relook' because of the new opd mobility rule would result in a better award but they kept me on the 4 points.
The following user(s) said Thank You: mosala, jim555

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.