× Members

Assesment Report

More
4 years 3 months ago #243252 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Assesment Report
Just thought I'd report that Capita are on the prowl looking for feedback on recent assessments, it was an undisclosed number. The wo/man (I'm not sure if it was a man or woman) asked me if I would give feedback, I asked why me, they just said that it was random. I wasn't going to participate thinking they'd be questioning me for ages, but when they said it was only a few minutes I decided to go for it & let rip. So it's not all bad if we get to have our say, not that I imagine they'll take much notice. However, I did feel relief after voicing my opinion.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243382 by Bud
Hi all,

I'm still preparing for the worst, & just wanted to ask another question. I've already put this in my own words but am trying to condense it. Could I use both of these statements - I cannot regularly follow the route of a familiar journey without another person, & I cannot follow the route of an unfamiliar journey without another person?
Thanks.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243395 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Assesment Report
Hi Bud

Yes, you can, or you could say - 'I cannot follow the route of a familiar or unfamiliar journey without another person's support.'

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #243396 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Assesment Report
Hi Bud

You can use both of those statements, the first statement is a bit ambiguous, 'I cannot regularly follow the route of a familiar journey without another person' you may be asked by what do you mean by 'regularly', how often is regularly? The second statement is a statement of fact,' I cannot follow the route of an unfamiliar journey without another person'.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Gary.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

More
4 years 2 months ago #243401 by Bud
Thanks BIS.

Gary, by regularly I meant rarely. I have explained it in my letter, but I tend to drone on unnecessarily & never know when to stop. Although I think it’s no bad thing to go into detail & describe something as if the other person’s never heard of it. Thanks.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243757 by Bud
Just thought I'd update seeing as I had a brown in the post today, after almost throwing up I ripped it open & all it said was that they have all the evidence they need .... So I'm expecting to hear next week. I never bothered to ring to see if they got the letter that I sent about the bad assessment report.

I've also got my medical records & have been sifting thought them for the last 3 days. They didn't charge anything, although it's only a matter of time I think. Thanks to whoever suggested this. There's evidence of a few things which will hopefully come in for the expected MR or tribunal. A surprise too of 3 different Dr's suggested I'm bipolar, although one Dr mentioned it to me but I'd never had any evidence of this. Although I'm sure you can only get diagnosed by a Psychiatrist.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.