× Members

Pip result

More
4 years 2 months ago #243300 by dexyblue
Replied by dexyblue on topic Pip result
To add insult to injury I have recieved a letter from DWP inviting me to get my state pension now. Think they takin p*** out of me now. Sleepless nights and permanent headache.....cheers dwp thats all I need!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243308 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip result
Hi Sue

Normally, the Pension Service will contact you with details about claiming your pension about four months before you reach pension age.

www.gov.uk/new-state-pension/how-to-claim

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243309 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic Pip result
Hi Sue

Look on the bright side, If you are in receipt of SP then you will not have to claim ESA any more and depending on your circumstances, you may be able to claim Pension Credits which can be backdated up to three months providing you meet the qualifying conditions.

www.gov.uk/pension-credit/how-to-claim

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: dexyblue

More
4 years 2 months ago #243314 by dexyblue
Replied by dexyblue on topic Pip result
Thank you all for your contribution to my plight it's much appreciated. I will keep you updated on this one

More
4 years 2 months ago #243315 by Esme999
Replied by Esme999 on topic Pip result
Sue I was told by the call handler when I phoned Motability that during the MR procedure I would be able to retain my car until the outcome of the MR. I think you need to speak to the correct department there is a department that deals specifically with this within the Motability operations. I was told that I had to inform and confirm with Motability that I had indeed initiated the MR procedure. Please give them a call Monday to make sure that you can keep your car during the MR procedure.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243323 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic Pip result
Are you sure Esme, because if that’s the case wouldn’t we all be able to keep our awards too until after the MR? As far as I’m aware we don’t keep our previous awards. Sorry for butting in here. All the best Sue!

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.