× Members

PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"

More
2 years 10 months ago #261082 by MooBear
Replied by MooBear on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"
I have the same thing on a form I am helping someone with. I agree there are many options, but we agreed that ‘CMT’ stands for Certified Medical Transcript.

It could be Client Medical Transcript equally, why don’t they explain these terms in the write up.

We stuck on Certified Medical Transcript as the sentence reads as though it refers to the GP’s medical transcript, ie. the copy of his medical notes.

Hope this helps someone.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, anne3427

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
2 years 4 months ago #266271 by anne3427
Replied by anne3427 on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"
Thank you, I came here to find out this very thing. Why don't they append a glossary of abbreviations to the report???
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 4 months ago #266279 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"
Hi anne3427

There is usually a list of abbreviations used in the assessors report on page 2.

I have found a link with a number of abbreviations used by DWP;
DWP Corporate Abbreviations

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 4 months ago #266292 by anne3427
Replied by anne3427 on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"
Thanks Gary, would that be on page 2 of the PA4? If so mine doesn't have the list ... that said it doesn't have the list of the documents viewed by the assessor either just "All further medical evidence submitted prior to the (date of assessment) has been reviewed and considered. The
following documents have been used when assessing and justifying the current level of functional restrictions." Followed by no list so not exactly instilling confidence in the diligence of the assessor in reading the entirety of the material including a Clinical NeuroPsych report showing slow processing and poor visual working memory yet the assessor commented "HOC reports no condition which affects cognition."

More
2 years 4 months ago #266300 by TheHud
Replied by TheHud on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"

Hi bumblescrew

I have just found on Gov web site 'DWP Guidance Your personal information' – understanding DWP abbreviations
assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/governm...de-dwp-corporate.pdf

CMT stands for 'Customer Management Team'

Gary

Thanks

So any time we call the customer advisor's, managed by the CMT, they may use a successful conversation to prove we are perfectly capable of doing this all the time. Oh well, so the more pleasant the customer advisor is during the conversation, putting you at ease, making it a doable thing, the more you are likely to get stitched up.

Do we know if the advisor's make notes every time they talk to us and this feeds through to the customer management team to pass on. It's probably automated.

I am developing deep paranoia these days.
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby

More
2 years 4 months ago #266316 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic PIP Report Abbreviations - "CMT"
Hi TheHud

I cannot talk for the DWP but when ever a customer contacts us, we will record the conversation on our system. Anyone with access to our system will be able to see the notes.

I would therefore assume the sme happens when you contact DWP.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: denby, TheHud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.