× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
4 years 2 months ago #243806 by ukLee
DLA TO PIP was created by ukLee
I’m currently on DLA and ‘invited’ to apply for PIP in October last year. I had my f2f assessment two weeks ago. When can I expect my decision from the DWP?

Lee

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243811 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi ukLee

It is very difficult to give you a definitive answer as there have been wild variations in the amount of time that members are reporting they are having to wait. Firstly you should receive a standard letter telling you that they have all the information they need to make a decision. That normally comes out within 2- 4 weeks, and then the decision comes about two weeks later. That's the best I can say at the moment.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243825 by ukLee
Replied by ukLee on topic DLA TO PIP
Thank you that’s helpful.

I didn’t want to miss the window if requesting a MR if in declined PIP. Do I will leave it fir another 2 weeks and call the helpline if I’ve not received a letter.

Like many here it causes a great deal if stress waiting fir the decision.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243827 by Devon idil
Replied by Devon idil on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi
I am also in transition from DLA to Pip. I had my F2F assessment 19/12/19 received standard letter saying they have all information about a week after assessment. I am still waiting for DWP decision ☹️ Whole process began 1/7/19 .
Hope this helps I’m in Devon we are used to a slower pace but this has been ridiculously long..

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 2 months ago #243830 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi ukLee

Whilst you are waiting for a decision, you can contact DWP and request a copy of the assessors report, There is a small window for you to write to the Decision Maker but you will need to be quick if there is anything in the report that you are not happy with.

Gary

More
4 years 2 months ago #243831 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi Devon idil

Contact DWP for a copy of the assessors report, if you have not yet had a decision then there still may be a small window to write to the decision maker if there is anything in the report that you are not happy with.

Gary

The following user(s) said Thank You: Devon idil

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.