× Members

DLA TO PIP

More
4 years 1 month ago #243835 by Paul
Replied by Paul on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi...similar to one of the above posts..my wife is transferring from DLA to PIP..the process started September 2019, paperwork submitted October 2019.. Home F2F on 17th December 2019..Still awaiting DWP final decision.. (Did obtain copy of assessors report and looking at scoring she will..HOPEFULLY..get high rate mobility and low/standard rate care component..will be keeping our fingers crossed that DWP agree) so almost 8 weeks waiting in South Wales..
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gary, Devon idil

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #243836 by Gary
Replied by Gary on topic DLA TO PIP
Hi Paul

Thank you for the feedback, the feedback is very useful for our members when looking at your time frame.
Fingers crossed you will get what you are hoping for.

Gary

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
4 years 1 month ago #243855 by ukLee
Replied by ukLee on topic DLA TO PIP
Shameful you have not been informed after months of waiting. I have a terminal illness which is not going to improve over time it can only get worse, yet I'm nervous about contacting the DWP for anything. It's wrong. When I'm together in my head I'm hoping my benefit will remain and if not I will appeal. I really don't want the stress of having to appeal life is hard enough right now.

I don't understand how many when appealing win their case and yet nothing appears to have changed in the assessment. How much do these appeals cost the Gov?

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.