× Members

Mandatory Reconsideration.. Urgent help needed!

More
4 years 2 months ago #244074 by Gordon
PBR

To the forum or the DWP?

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #244075 by PBR Street Gang
Replied by PBR Street Gang on topic Mandatory Reconsideration.. Urgent help needed!
Hi Gordon

Sorry for not being clearer.

What I meant to say was to the DWP for my MR.

Paul

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #244077 by Gordon
PBR

I'm afraid the DWP will not interested in your "experience" only whether you meet the criteria for an award.

So you need to look at the assessment report to see where the assessor has argued that you should not score points and look at how you can argue that you do. Try not to get into an argument with the assessor over the facts it is better to undermine their opinions rather than challenging them directly but if they have stated facts that prevent you from scoring then do not be afraid to state that they are incorrect just make sure that you stick to issues that lead to your scoring.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by Gary. Reason: added the word not.. do not be afraid

More
4 years 2 months ago #244082 by Jo2468
Sorry but I am confused.... who is Paul?

More
4 years 2 months ago - 4 years 2 months ago #244101 by BIS
Hi Jo2468

PBR Street Gang.

BIS

Last edit: 4 years 2 months ago by BIS.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.