× Members

As expected

More
4 years 2 months ago #243963 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic As expected
Hi Gary

Yes indeed FT &WAP certainly have a place in life. Many years ago my sister & I dreamt of doing such things in the future, however, I can’t stand FT now. Although great for family who live abroad that you rarely see, but I just find it a bit intrusive especially if you just got out of bed as it’s not like you can pretend you’ve been up for hours. Great idea that!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 2 months ago #243981 by Bud
Replied by Bud on topic As expected
Well that's it, I've whipped all evidence off to WR, I'm just awaiting a call to see if I need to do anything else. I've also rang PIP to ask for an MR, & I got a text message as proof.

The award period is from February 2020-November 2022. Then it says that they won't be looking at the award again until after November 2021. This is not even 2 years which was advised by the assessor, yet in the final letter they say that they've given a longer award. Am I missing something here?

More
4 years 2 months ago #243991 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic As expected
Hi Bud

You're not missing anything, but they don't have to follow what the assessor suggests. It's what counts as a two-year award - it's just they always review six months before the end date.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Bud

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.