× Members

Severe disability premium eligibility

• MariW
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
4 years 1 month ago #245456 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Severe disability premium eligibility

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 1 month ago #245458 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic Severe disability premium eligibility
Hi Mari

I'm sorry, we can't give you any idea of how long you will have to wait for a response as there are delays in processing all sorts of claims at the moment. Nor can I say with any certainty who the paperwork would have been sent to. I'm sorry, but the DWP are the only people who can give you answers to this and that will clearly have to wait until they are able to make a phonecall on your behalf.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

• MariW
  • Topic Author
  • Away
More
4 years 3 days ago #247565 by MariW
Replied by MariW on topic Severe disability premium eligibility

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gordon

More
4 years 3 days ago #247582 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic Severe disability premium eligibility
Mari

The SD Premium is just over £65 per week.

Any back pay should be disregarded for 52 weeks.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: MariW

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.