× Members

Any f2f success stories for daily care + question

More
4 years 2 months ago #244197 by Devon idil
Replied by Devon idil on topic Any f2f success stories for daily care + question
Hi
I had my F2F assessment at home in December, the HP was really empathetic she had throughly read my claim & researched my neurological condition. The assessor basically went through all Pip questions & allowed my hubby to answer questions for me when my brain decided to shut down. She very briefly tested my grip that was it.. lasted 2 hours.
I have been awarded enhanced for both care & mobility. There are really caring assessor s out there far more then some of the very bad experience s some claimants have had.
Read your claim through & prepare well beforehand. All the very best.

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: Jo2468, Gary, SUE C C

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.