× Members

ias/atos have accepted my evidence of lying assess

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #246965 by duckduckdo
Hi Johnylee and Jo2468, I have read your messages with interest as I could have written them. I had my f2f with a nurse. Her report was complete lies based on a full body medical examination that never happened. All my points were based on this fabrication but my depression, ptsd, anxiety that I do suffer she said I didn’t. The weird thing in my case is I have been awarded high rate on both, which I should have got if she had assessed me on my real problems. I don’t understand why she would lie. I know I should be happy on the result but because of this she is getting away with lying about claimants as I cannot let the DWP know or I would have to go through it all again and it has already taken 6 months, start to finish.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.