× Members

PiP

More
4 years 4 weeks ago #246348 by Gordon
Replied by Gordon on topic PiP
Jama

First, you say that you are having problems with your stomach, have you looked to see whether this would reasonably result in your scoring extra points and would you score sufficient points for an increased award?

If you report a Change of Circumstances then a new Decision will be made, not only will this supersede your current award, whatever the new Decision is but it will also limit any Decision that might result from another Tribunal, it creates what is called a Closed Decision.

Even if a new Tribunal hears your appeal after the new Decision is made, the panel still re-make the Decision that was appealed and their Decision still applies from the original date. So
looking at a worst-case scenario; you report a Change and actually lose your award but then go onto win a new re-hearing of your appeal, it is the nil award that will be carried forward. although you will have a new right of appeal.

So, you need to think carefully before reporting a Change and doubly where an appeal is in question.

Gordon

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems
The following user(s) said Thank You: jama

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255765 by jama
Replied by jama on topic PiP
Hi Sir

just Got review form. Q11 following journey has seen changing by dip after court cases as DWP do not accept my mental health severity how could I link it with my physical spinal issues?
Is question 2 and 3 are linked in a sense that I have severe gastric issues so feel full easily+dont feel to have food+ chest burn and tummy ache etc and side effects?

Thank you.

More
3 years 2 months ago #255977 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PiP
Hi Jama

Question 11 is not about any physical difficulties you may have in walking this comes in question 12. You will have to try and explain once again in Q11 what impact your mental health has on these criteria.

Only you can say if your answers to question 2 and 3 are linked. You can always add an additional page if you need to give more information about how your gastric issues impact on your daily living activities.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

More
2 years 9 months ago #261610 by jama
Hi
I have phoned health assessor many time to arrange PIP review appointment but so far not booked yet.DWP has confirmed that form sent on 12 April 2021 to them.
Now its 3 months plus so what I should do now?

More
2 years 9 months ago #261618 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic PiP
Hi Jama

There is little you can do, but keep ringing to find out what is happening. There are long delays for some people.

BIS

More
2 years 8 months ago #262837 by jama
PIP review telephone appointment was fixed but when I called they say HP is women though I requested Male in the form. They cancelled it for today while I was waiting it again cancelled as HP was absent.what I should do in term of complaint?
it is booked after two weeks anyway.

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.