× Members

ESA NOT PAID TODAY

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #246973 by Billis
Replied by Billis on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
I had three consecutive ESA payments not paid into my account over February & March. Each time it took between 40minutes and 1 hour waiting on the phone to speak to someone. Each time they checked and found it was a glitch with the pay system as there had been no changes to my award. They processed manual payments each time. The next payment went in automatically so I am hoping that the next one due next week will also be ok. All you can do is ring them after the Easter break, I suggest 8am as the queues are supposed to be shorter then, at least that's what they told me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: taylor

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #246975 by Shellyj79
Replied by Shellyj79 on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
I had exactly the same problem with my payment on Tuesday, I rung them and they could give no reason and that it was going to be paid on Wednesday.

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #247003 by taylor
Replied by taylor on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
Hello,

My ESA payment went in bank today. Must have been because of holidays why it was late !

Thanks
The following user(s) said Thank You: pollenpath

More
4 years 3 weeks ago #247006 by BIS
Replied by BIS on topic ESA NOT PAID TODAY
Hi Taylor

Glad that it has been sorted.

BIS

Nothing on this board constitutes legal advice - always consult a professional about specific problems

Moderators: GordonGaryBISCatherineWendyKellygreekqueenpeterKatherineSuper UserjimmckChris
We use cookies

We use cookies on our website. Some of them are essential for the operation of the site, while others help us to improve this site and the user experience (tracking cookies). You can decide for yourself whether you want to allow cookies or not. Please note that if you reject them, you may not be able to use all the functionalities of the site.